Experienced Auto Electrician
Automotive Electrical Designs is located O'Connor WA. We deliver high-quality auto electrical and air conditioning services.
As winners of the 2017 Fremantle Business Awards for Excellence in Professional Services, we are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are seeking an experienced, fully qualified auto electrician to join our team.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to apply your current skills while further developing your learning with a company that invests in technical training for all staff in order to provide great value to our customers. Our company culture revolves around customer satisfaction and excellence in customer service.
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following essential attributes:
• Trade qualification in auto electrical services
• Min. 3 years experience as an auto electrician
• Current Refrigeration Handling Licence (ARC)
• Current WA driving licence
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a small team environment
• A proactive approach, being willing to learn new skills and support continuous improvement
• Align with our company values in terms of understanding customers' needs, providing excellent customer service and high-quality workmanship.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this positions:
• Provide a friendly and professional service to customers
• Diagnosis and repair of electrical and electronic faults on all makes and models of light passenger cars, 4WD and light commercial vehicles
• Installation of electrical accessories
• Diagnosis and repair of automotive air conditioning systems
• Contribute to our customer-centric company philosophy
Remuneration will be negotiated with the applicant during the interview and will be based on experience, skills, qualifications and the value you bring to our company.
For more information on the position, please contact Mark on (08) 9331 6996.