Experienced Auto Electrician
Automotive Electrical Designs is located O'Connor WA. We deliver high-quality auto electrical and air conditioning services.
As winners of the 2017 Fremantle Business Awards for Excellence in Professional Services, we are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are seeking an experienced, fully qualified light vehicle auto electrician to join our team.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to apply your current skills while further developing your learning with a company that invests in technical training for all staff in order to provide great value to our customers. Our company culture revolves around customer satisfaction and excellence in customer service.
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following essential attributes:
• Trade qualification in auto electrical services
• Current WA driving licence
• Current Refrigeration Handling Licence (ARC)
• Strong commitment to workplace health & safety
• Ability to work well in a small team environment
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position:
• Provide a friendly and professional service to customers
• Diagnosis and repair of electrical and electronic faults on all makes and models of light passenger cars, 4WD and light commercial vehicles
• Installation of auto electrical accessories
• Diagnosis and repair of automotive air conditioning systems
• Contribute to our customer-centred company philosophy
Remuneration will be negotiated with the applicant during the interview and will be based on experience, skills, qualifications and the value you bring to our company.
For more information on the position, please contact Mark on (08) 9331 6996.